Saturday, August 20, 2011

SNSD's Jessica and 2PM's Taecyeon finally speak up about their relationship!

Only last month, Taecyeon had a somewhat slip of tongue revealing that he had SNSD's Jessica's number. And just more recently, the two have been spotted in Japan meeting up after their schedules, seemingly (though denied by both parties) were on a date.






Jessica and Taecyeon opened to Kpop xclusiv about their relationship in hopes of resolving (if any) misunderstandings and mistrust by their fans.

"Jessica and I are not dating." Taecyeon stated. "I just want that to be clear."

"We are just very very close friends." Jessica told our correspondent. "Many of our fans think there is something more but there is none. We are just really close. That's probably why people think we're in a relationship."

"Jessica is someone who's really special to me." Taecyeon added. "She is very beautiful and kind. I really admire her personality. Yes, it is true that we met in Japan--that we cannot deny. But it was only for dinner. I brought her home after that. That's it."

"Taecyeon is very nice to me and I really treasure him." Jessica said, "He was so thoughtful that he even gave me a ring that only the two of us have. I wear it whenever I'm not in public. He and I are very close that I end up sleeping late just emailing him even on days when my schedule starts early."

"We want to continue to be transparent to our fans and we are always very thankful for their support." Taecyeon concluded.

Taecyeon and his fellow 2PM members are currently promoting 'I'm Your Man,' while SNSD recently released their 'Bad Girl' PV and are also promoting it. Both groups are currently very active in Japan.

NOTE: THIS IS SATIRICAL.

1 comment:

  1. This is built up...right? is fake news? i almost to believe it ><

    ReplyDelete